Wednesday, February 11, 2009

G.E.N.U.I.N.E~



What kind of cuisine dat will appeared in ur mind while u saw the photo above?
m3 and two of my dearS~Cindy+Stephie went to Sunway Pyramid to accompany Stephie bought valentines present~We had dinner at a Korea Restaurant that located at asia avenue..sorry that i totally forgot to see what the name of this restaurant~~However, there is the only one korea restaurant,it's easy to find if anyone interested on it!!
I ordered a dinner bucket cos it gave a feel dat is sweet and warm like eat at home~The fried rice cake is a typical and popular food when we watched the korea drama especially "The Palace"..The female main character love this food very much cos of the sauce is hot and spicy!!We ordered the original due to both of them cant cope wif spicy..Cindy ordered a noodles which i cant remember the name nia!!paiseh again~:P The sauce is same as dat fried rice cake..That's the reason Cindy couldn't finish her meal whereas drank a 100plus and 1 bottle mineral water..Stephie ate the korea instant mee due to she wanna finish the ice kacang above=.=
I and Cindy bought many stuff!!However stephie spent more than us due to that is a "ValentineS PresenT"!!!lolz~OopS~I forgot to took photo of my items and upload here> and only cost me 25 buckS!!!damn cheap man^^Another good stuff is i bought a 'gold colour'nail polish!!I can't wait to try nia~~I'm waiting my nail grow longer and pleased stephie baobei polish for me^^(p/s:i knw she sure help me lar so no ned to beg..heehee:P)
By the way, where is my big big dear~Ms peggY?She wanna stay at home to watch "The Gem Of Life" so she dun want to join us..Whereas she's the only one can eat dat fried rice cake with me!!haha..I promised bring her to eat together next time~~LoOkinG FoRwaRd^^


** Enjoy ToGetHeR tHoSe mOMeNtS Of LifE tHaT aRe UtTeRLy SiMpLe**







No comments: