Sunday, May 24, 2009

DistanCe is ConneCtiOn~

Finally, I have the time to blog here..I'm missing my bloggie~First of all, i wanna updated with everyone, I'm doing well in jb..Even i din text u guys, u all know my heart miss u all pretty mucH=)

An announcement here, I decide to resign at the end of june, So, pls text and date me out if anyone of u free~I will reserve tHe 3 weeks holidaY for all of U~Apparently, I also start to plan an oustation schedule-->KL trip to date with peggy dear, lunch date and yum cha session with Chef Chong and Chef Patrick..Clubbing and night outing with Chef Pat, Exzora & Christine..4 days Kuching trip with Exzora and Christine..Sg trip to meet up with my lovely roslyn, Mr Chiew, and Max..Therefore, the other time is totally reserved for all my JB frens and family^^
Oops..I almost forget another big gathering that i gonna plan!!!!gathering with all the leoS and JJ..Hopefully, it will be a successful gathering!!Thereby, this is the 1st task i gonna accomplish after i resigned~


Yup..Let's move to the topic today..Would u all wonder why i named" distance is connection" as the title of this post?! Absolutely, it sound unlogic and amusing..Nevertheless, I have some testimonial to u guys..

Peggy dear in kl but i in jb..I cant get use if she not around and catch up with me.. She's one of the person that i never miss out to share every happening about me..The MSN caLL connected both of us, we can chat and laugh loudly like we chat face to face..So, I love SATURDAY!! Not only i work half day but also i can msn call with peggy after i knocked off..This is the regular thing dat we always do on every saturdaY~ Can't wait to meet her up in july and have the overnight chatting!!

Actually, every saturday is fully booked for me. After msn call with my peggy, the another activity is date with Max. He will come back from sg on every saturday, then we will go out at night.

I received few calls continuously on thursday. The first call is stephie..Chef Chong called me during the half way i chat wif stephie. I felt surprise and touch when i saw the screen appeared Chef Chong's name..I know he miss all of us a lots!!Meanwhile, exzora called me and invite me to join her rainforest trip in Kuching. After ended the conversation with Chef Chong and reply exzora, Max called and chat with me for few minutes. Apparently, the distance not the obstacle among all of us~~


** NothinG Make tHe eaRtH Seem So SpaCious As tO Have FrenS At A DistanCe
tHey Make tHe Latitudes anD LongidueS**

3 comments:

Stephie said...

Sound good for ur life!!!Haha...especially i brought a new life came to knock ur door~haha...I hope u will stay happy always when u hanging out with tat "guy"...of course my purpose is to find a ppl to replace me when i m not by ur side~haha...^^
It has been quite a long time i din find Peggy since the last trip wif our gang...i hope u can help me update her latest news always~^^haha...i seem look like tat badly girl~hehe...
Anyway,miss u always~^^
Stay Happiness!

Anonymous said...

Sound good for ur life!!!Haha...especially i brought a new life came to knock ur door~haha...I hope u will stay happy always when u hanging out with tat "guy"...of course my purpose is to find a ppl to replace me when i m not by ur side~haha...^^
It has been quite a long time i din find Peggy since the last trip wif our gang...i hope u can help me update her latest news always~^^haha...i seem look like tat badly girl~hehe...
Anyway,miss u always~^^
Stay Happiness!

PeGGY said...

miss u too~
my dear~
i din realize tat we can chat for 2 hours without pause~
haha~
looking forward for ur coming on july ya~
muakz~
stephie...
u really bad lo~
haiz~
will die when u come back on july~
same as cindy...
miss u too~