Monday, October 27, 2008

mOre tHan wOrdSs~

OmG..I was damn busY during this few weeK==
Hmm..maYb the busy life come on the right time?!
Recently i dun hav any motivation go to college~
mY mOoD..uP n DowN quickly
How i wish i can live peacefully
hOw i wish i can smiLe from tHe bottom of mY hearT
I smile doen't mean I was happY
Life still move oN..
I ought to keep smile~
EverythinG became nOthing..
Just forget It~let it go=)
mIssinG Vincent n Bryan..
I dun hav any worries if together wif them
EverythinG goin smoothly
hOw i wish i can protected by them forever...
Grow up= trouble?! might be...
***********************************
tRue frens come in the good times when we tell them to
and come in the bad time...withOut calling
thx..mr C
Ur unexpected call warm mY heart indeed
uR concern..uR words mean to me a lots~
In fact u're not beside me..
but i really appreciate ur "accompany"this few days..
uR support motivate me a lots..
I'll bless for U forever..
take good care~
*************************************
一段路能来回多少次??
天使能被伤害多少次。。。
曾几何时。。。
I thought U're the one who have n hold
With all my heart and soul
tHe one who'll stay around
through all mY ups and down...
Definitely...all had been changed nOw...
All the time tHat we had
Feel like a world away
I just wan us to smiLe
a sMile tHat we ever did before
I thOught we're tHe same...never change
I dunno if we could be the same
is it better than nOw?!
EverytHing is more tHan words....
**It's not what U look at tHe matter , it's what U see**

No comments: