Saturday, October 25, 2008

MummY**HappY BirtHdaY~

25.10.2008
MummY HappY BirtHdaY
SorrY for i almost forgot uR BirthdaY
Sorry for i jus realised that uR b'day
approached with Deepavali HolidaY
I should back to JB now that i haV 4 days holiday
However..i din do sO
uR birthdaY remind me tHat
U've asked me to go back JB during Deepavali
I still remember how i answered U
"I used to din back JB during Deepavali,
mY schedule was packed, i'm busying for assignment.."
How innocent I was
I din aware of U asked me back unexpectedly
Sorry for I made uR hearTbrokeN
sorrY for mY impiety
I know all the apologise is meaningless
I felt ashamed of my deed~
Even a card I also forgot sent to U
What i gave U jus a phone call
Is it busy is a good excuse?!
I totally disagree~a ridiculous excuse
Why i remember aLL mY dearest fren's b'daY except Ur?!
I learnt a lesson from this
No one can blame..I'm the only one should be blamed
SorrY for mY forgetfuL
No matter How..
Thanks for Ur caring since I came here for study
We've start to built a good relationship among us after 20 years
It maybe toO late for Us..
However~
U always mY important persOn in mY hearT
Once again...
mY dearEst MummY
HappY BirtHdaY
I will always love U..carE U**

No comments: