Monday, March 23, 2009

RelaX-inG~

Yeah~We've gone through the trial exam and the half way of final exam!!!After finished the tough HMCS paper which sit for 5 hours and the TIS presentation, i felt relief indeed..We have 2 day break after the first section of the final exam..Seriously, we have to take an enough rest and spend it wisely!!! In order to release out all the stressful of last week, I and my beloved housemateS went to Times Square to reward ourselves..heehee

We havin our dinner at BBQ Plaza which always our favourite choice! In addition, there is a good offer from times square if u dine in any restaurant. For example, if we ordered a family set in the BBQ Plaza in Times Square, the restaurant will complimentary a economy set!!This promotion sound attracted and valuable indeed!!Therefore, we ordered the pork set for both. Frankly, pork is more delicious than other meat because of its tender and texture after grilled and accompanied by the special sauce which made by the restaurant!!

HuuraY~our food cominG!!












The deareSst that I love most^^

Ms Xinyi~The pic is incomplete without U=.=
We din out for fun for long time d~We must take lots of photo
I'm lookin forward next group photo coming not only with them
but also with every single frenSs that i hearted a loTs!!
*********************************************
Today is Chef Patrick's birthdaY!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!!He's the one we most respect and fear before!!Since term 4, he became our friend instead of the strictly and terrible chef dat we never met before!!He taught me during my term 2 & 3. I stil remembered that i felt very stressful when i attended his kitchen class..We have to do the kitchen research and memorize all the cooking step in the fiche technique before went to his class!! As a result, most of us revise his subject during other class..Moreover, we had a written test before every class. He only allowed whoever passed the test can cook the menu on that day!! Frankly speaking, the class which left most of the memories for me in taylors is his kitchen class..
By the way,how old was him this year?!Heehee~Age is a man's secret especially for those bacheloR~Ho^ho^HoR^If anyone is interested to know how old was him, just count the candle on the b'day cake in the photo below!!!
1st time dat we all dare to bully him^^
Chef Pat~It's a very memorable & touch birthdaY celebration rite?!
Lastly, we all blessed u hav a bright future in Sunway College~All the best^^
**********************************
Previously, I've set a target for myself in order to motivate me doing better in my exam..Eventually, it made me felt stressful and nervous during the exam and even cant sleep well..After the trial exam, I've changed my thought and doing a self meditation!!I just take things when they come instead of insisted of myself to score the marks that i aimed..It's because of the high expectation disappointed u severely~ I've learnt that a good result not only depend on how much effort that u've put, but also the luck and intelligent take into account as well..
Instead of feeling frustrated and regretted for the things that never come back again, we should buck up and take all the mistakes as an experience to overcome the incoming challenges!! It's pointless for complaint how bad luck was you, how worse that u did~So everyone, keep it up!!I believe we all can passed the exam with flying colourSs no matter how hard was it!!!
**YeSterdaY is HistOrY ~TommOrroW is MysteRy ~TodaY is GifT**

No comments: