Sunday, March 29, 2009

BeautifuL is EverYwheRe~

~27.03.2009 @ 8pm~

After we all went to college see the result, the total of 6 cars which occupied by around 30 people jom to klang having a farewell dinner for Chef Chong & Chef PatricK. This is because of both of them resigned and gonna work for Sunway College soOn..This is the 1st time that such a big group went for a dinner since a dinner which we took at Naili's Place at Sentul on the first day of my term 2~~ After 1 hour, we arrived Tanjung Harapan!!Thanks Mr Kok HonG bring us there havin a delicious seafood feast~^^ After the dinner, we held a small ceremony to pass the presents to theM~Stephie is the representative!!
That's funny right?!they hold the wooden spoon and pose like this==

Both of them cant wait to read what we've wrote for him in the "thank you" card~


What a successful farewell dinner which filled by lots of laughter and joyness..
*********************************************

28.03.2009 @ 1am~Joy's condo at suria maS
After the one hour journey back from klang, four of us back home and take shower.After that, we headed to joy's house to start the gamble session as they decided before..When we arrived joy's home, i saw many shoes there but joy and chef chong told me that they all went to yum cha=="..I'm doubt of what they've planned to do for me..Seriously i scare they wanna do something to me as we did for ann last time~
When i stepped into the house, I felt quite weird nia..where's everyone?!I walked around carefully cos i worried to dropped into their "trap"~All out of sudden, I saw amico lying on the floor beside the corner of sofa when i wanna sit on the sofa!!!I screamed loudly and haven calm down whereas they all came out from a room and Kok HonG was holding a birthday cake, everyone followed him and sang the birthday song together... Thanks everyone attend the celebration especially chef chonG!!It's surprise and touchinG!!I appreciate it lots in my heart


Thanks for the surprise^^
SuvY officially become an adult!!mY 21st birthdaY cake-->Tiramisu
Mr Ann represent everyone to pass the birthday card for me~Thanks everyone!!
The present which gave by my 4 dearest family in small 7, eason niece, ar ming & mR ann~~MP3..tHanks U all..It's so surprising and touchinG...sob sob
This is the present which bought by sam~Stephie help him put in my bag secretly when i was having my french oral workshop in the exam room..While i back to the waiting room and saw this, i doubt of who's the one put it inside my bag because that's no card along with the present..i keep asking everyone there, all the replies is dunno and teased that mayb is a secret admirer==
Eventually, stephie told the truth..Thanks Uncle sam..touching man..lolz

The card which filled by the blessing from most of my dearest coursemateSs

** Every seconD filled with joyneSs..Memorable..

toUchinG & HarmOnY**

No comments: