Tuesday, April 7, 2009

NighT maKe tHe tHinGs ComE aLivE~

This clubbing night is held on 26th March 2009 which we finished our last subject of the final exam!!HooraY~We're release!!Let's rock for the celebratioN!! This is the 1st time and also the last time BDH 27 OA & OB went clubbing together!! Thanks everyone coming and make it fun and alive~Before the wild night, i followed Exzora and Christine to Pavillion because my sexiest baby, exzora wanna grab some stuff and dress for the night!!! This is the 1st time that i went out with these two babies!! Hopefully it wont be the last time,k?? I get to know these 2 gorgeous lady in term 5 & 6..I used to gossip with them plus sean, stephie and sam during the marketing class!! Our laughter makes the class alive!!Missing these 2 babies nia~~
~We taken in Madamme Kwan @ Pavillion~
Chef Patrick come to join us~~
Stephanie~Stephie~SooJunG~Christine~Suvy

These gang coming as well~~
The beauty~Cindy & Stephie
Fun Team~> Joy~Nicole~Evon~Jiaying~Doreen
Gentlemen--> Kok Hong & Kok LonG
Kok HonG~Zhen~SJ
The sexiest babies of the nighT~Well dancer!!
Gentleman~ Edmund with beauties

Everyone enjoyed the party indeed!! I just realised that some of them are clubbing kakies!!haha..It's pity this is the last time we clubbing together because some of our frens gonna further their studies in overseas or start working..Anyway, this is a memorable night for BDH 27 OA & OB.. Especially thanks for the BirthdaY blessing in advance which prepared by Constance and Sam..Another surprise for me is Ze Xue special coming here to celebrate my birthday in advance!!I really appreciate of what've everyone done for me~
I enjoyed indeed this clubbing night!!However, i get drunk seriously...Frankly, i dunno how come i drank such a lot during that night..Guess it's me too high??or affected by exzora?I only know all my ugly look was exposed on that night==lolz
** In tHe Right LigHt At tHe RigHt tImE
EverYtHinG Is ExtraOrDinarY **


No comments: