Tuesday, April 7, 2009

GraDuateD fRoM HigHer DipLoMa~

28.03.2009~my birthdaY = Announcement of Result of Higher Diploma
Before the ceremony started, all the VIPs and French Representative from University of Toulouse was seated at the stage. Frankly, me, stephie and sam are so anxious while waiting them to announce the result!!
After the ceremony, everyone start to taking photo with all the lecturers and frens~Thanks for all the lecturers teaching us for few terms and all the helping of those fellow friendly frensS

7 princess represented Option A group 1 & 2
Option A Group 1 & 2 ~RockSs
Mr Kok Hong~ The only guy which get the Very Honourable Pass with Congratulation of Jury!!
I'm proud of having this freN!!
The new fren from Option A group 3~Edmund
YeaH~mY stephie deaR get the Very Honourable Pass
with Congratulation of Jury tOo!!Thank goD
The only photo of Group 1 & 2~Let's get together before graduated!!
HooraY~Finally i graduated from higher diploma on my birthdaY!!
The day i officially turns into 21st which consider as adult age~
I get what I've aimed~Very Honourable Pass!!
The greatest present for mE^^

No comments: