Tuesday, April 14, 2009

SimpLe PleaSure~

Spotted these photos below in Chef Patrick photo album in facebook. We having the dinner on my birthday. The restaurant located at puchong. The restaurant is quite famous because we need to queue up for few minutes while we arrived. I grateful of chef and 3 of my lovely dear for the dinner. In fact i don need any special arrangement for my birthday, this dinner is pretty touching me ad. It's simple but harmony and warmth.. Chef Patrick took the photo while every dish be served. His skill can consider as professional level so we feel like a gourmet coming to the restaurant~The food is awesome!!!After the dinner, we chilled at Starbucks of Sunway Pyramid while waiting the movie time.


Lala spicy soup Fried Kang kung
Taofu
Salted Egg Crab accompanied with bun
Coconut curry prawn
tHe gaLs I love mosT
Finally i finished up the 2 articles today~Clapped for my efficiencY:) Actually i online with a stranger's wireless account which un-security!!Shh..Hopefully the owner never found out forever^^
Besides hang out with frens after i back jb, i stayed at home to watch "gossip girl" most of the time. Definitely i addicted on this drama recently. I know it's a bit out dated because this drama considered as a long long ago. However i dun hav any free time to watch it and let it remained in my laptop for few months.. Of course i'm finding job as well..i'm gonna work part time again since 2yrs ago..I missed the 1 month working period with cheryl, xiaojun and wenni at Plaza Pelangi which we sold the cny cookies ..
Tomorrow i will go for the interview which is account clerk. Hopefully can get the job..God bless me=).. So, watch gossip girl noW!!!I love Serena~" gossip girl,... U know who am i? The secret that i never tell, U know U love me"--> A pretty cool intro!!
** nO Road Is LonG wItH GoOd CompanY**

No comments: