Saturday, April 18, 2009

SurpRisE~

20-04-09
When i filled form for the interview in that company, my phone was rang and the screen showed a number that i never seen before..Actually is mr. ann calling me and told me that mr. kok hong will reach jb town after 2 hours!! ---> 1st surprise
Here we are~Danga BaY




However kok hong stayed there for 2 days 1 night due to the unexpected interview call from Lafite Shang Ri La Hotel Kuala Lumpur..

I received the confirmation call from Lead System (Parent Co. of Besta). Wondering it's a good news or bad news?!-->2nd surprise

I received exzora's call!! Finally she catch up with me..Miss her a lots--> 3rd surprise

I cannot always meet up with frens after working nia~~working life= dull life..

Lots of frens haven meet up!!

I miss ya~~

No comments: