Friday, January 22, 2010

Great Day

Whenever any fren visit KL,
I definitely bring them to try 2 food.
One is Petaling Street Ikan Bakar
see the pic !
But the kueh tiao was awfuL,no more next time~



Another one..heeehee
BBQ Plaza!!!
We are meat lover especially BBq


See! They were so full and satisfied :)


Introduce the food but forgot to intro the main role :P
Wenni!!!She followed me back KL last weeK.
Nice weekend indeed :)
We enjoyed the shooppin, eating and of course chatting

A very good present for me before the class started :D


After shoppin,we went for dinner.
We met peggy and her friend,sooK guaN :)
First time dined at this restaurant~ Restaurant Toilet BowL Concept
Sound familiar?
It was similar as the toilet restaurant in Taiwan
But I not sure whether it's originally from there.
The atmosphere and decoration was attractive
but the food not that nice :X


See the photo below,
The 1st one is the rice that I ordered,
the 2nd one is wenni ordered.
The portion is big different indeed!!
Somemore taste @@
Enjoy ur KL trip?!
I think so~
Especially the burger as a supper on the 1st night.
She even spam my fb wall to ask me da bao the burger
when I back JB on chinese new year ==

** Friendship is Necessary, Like Philosophy Like Art **

No comments: