Sunday, January 31, 2010

Short Hair~

Suddenly I have a thought to cut short my hair..
Just hesitate between the both choices...
The beginning of last year I also cut short my hair,
I know most of the people shocked by my sudden decision.
This is because of my hair spoilt after perm it.
But main reason is
I want to throw away all the sadness happened in 2008.
Ya, all is about the ex~
I jus want a new life, refreshed myself to have my own life
Instead of not live for anyone, dun want suffer anymore :)
Finally, I could breath the fresh air after settle up with him~
Certainly I want to cut short hair this time not because of any love affairs
But my hair quantity is too little to perm it.
The result definitely not as well as the original look which we read in magazine
So I wondering maybe short hair more suit me?!
Sometimes, hair really a big trouble..haiZ @@

No comments: