Sunday, April 25, 2010

A tRip Down Memory Lane~

Recently, I read lots of video or articles about life~
"Life is too short ,we only live once,
dun do anything regret yourself..."
We literally understand the quote above,
But how many people always keep remind themselves to cherisH?
Same to me..
Healthy is the treasure which is valuable and priceless
It was your own property..
Without a healthy life, we cant do anything we anticipated.
After I lost a best sista in my life, I keep in mind deeply...
Marien~ A strong and talent gal that I ever met before.
However, she cannot achieve her dreams till the last breath..
She strive everything on her own, such a capable gaL.
No matter how, I believe she's fine in another world,
God and angel surround her and blessing her.
She can played her beautiful rhythm in a beautiful garden..


Even if you couldn't gathering with us,
we can feel you are beside us~




Whenever I listen this song, it remind me of you..
You always on my mind,
Never ever stepped out from my life. my world




** Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love,
the things you never want to lost**

No comments: