Monday, June 28, 2010

Just For You~

Happy Birthday angeL :)

15th June is Peggy Chua's birthday but we celebrate in advance during the food event in Sunway which I previously mentioned. This celebration is simple yet meaningfuL. The last celebration I organized and celebrated during our college life. 

Dear, never know our 24hrs sticky life ended SO FAST!! I do enjoy every moment wif u. Still, thanks for taking care me very very well as you know i'm a super BLUR queen. Even if  we were graduated, our friendship never ended. As promised, meet at least once a year, CANNOT broke it!! Hopefully you can get a job which you interested and gain more knowledge that useful to help your brother. Currently, I no ned worry about you because you become mature and well planning for your future, glad for you :)

Take care and keep in toucH!! always love you..muackzzz

No comments: