Monday, June 28, 2010

New Life Series - Road Idiot ~

After a long yet joyful holiday,finally I start to search job. Currently I stay in Singapore because convenient to go interview better than travel everyday. Moreover I can accompany HIM and start to integrate his life. These few days, HE bring me to buy all the things I need, help me apply phone number, show me the direction how to go here and there. Such  a caring and responsible boyfriend. Frankly, I feel more ease with his accompany.

I already sent resumes to few hotels, jus received the rejection of Fullerton. How was others hotel? Everyday I check my mail when I woke up. However my inbox filled with facebook notification and some recommended job send by Jobs DB and Jobstreet.

Today I went to a small market buy newspaper but get lost when I back home. I reach home after 1 hour plus ><
In fact, there is a 15mins routine, but I took 1 hour plus? This is because of I went out from another exit of that market so went to opposite direction. When I finally found the road back home, I mistaken boyfriend's block number is 176 but block 176 was shop =.=

Lastly I called boyfriend and confirm. I even asked him is it there has 2 block number 176?! How silly I was. Fortunately I call him and get the correct block number 167!!I should proud of my capability of lost the way.. The boyfriend gonna worried my life at here again..LOL

1 comment:

[ RoSLyN ] said...

haha, you are really a blur queen... well.. sooner or later you will get use to it...

you stay in sg also.. then we can get a time to meet up, with you and adren, and who else in sg?!