Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Life Series - Home Stay Alone ~

Every early morning after goodbye kiss with the boyfriend, I went back to my bed and sleep. When I woke up, the time never be late but around 8 or 9am something. My mind always pop up : How to spend my whole day? The 1st thing I did after I woke up was open my email and check whether any news from my job application. But I got none everyday except those recommended job sent by Jobs DB.

 The boyfriend realised I finally cant stand for the boredom and call me for few times during afternoon to check whether I ate my lunch and chat with me. Because I cant live without TALK!!!Boyfriend know me so well ya..muahahaha. He persuaded me went shopping alone and allow me to buy whatever I want as long as I happy. Finally I went jurong point alone but didnt buy any stuff. I will feel guilty if simply spend boyfriend's money~

Suddenly received a call from the boyfriend that he manage to dinner with me. I feel extremely happy when I heard it!!!I never dinner with HIM for few days!!!After few hours lepak at jurong point, I took bus to meet with boyfriend and eat dinner together :)

Today I called to few hotels and recruitment agency, the call unable to go through. Finally the phone operator of Marina Bay Sand told me to walk in interview at their convention centre. I decide to go there try tomorroW. Good Luck to me :)

1 comment:

[ RoSLyN ] said...

wow, glad to see this blog :)
you are in love, i can feel it (^.^)

do the things you like when you feel bored, like surfing net, reading books, etc. or you can explore the residential area you are living now then go further, haha :p

good luck and all the best for your walk in interview tomorrow :) but an advice for you, think twice before you accept MBS or RWS job offer ya... not easy to work with, in term of work load as well as human being...

jia you...