Thursday, July 15, 2010

FooD ViVa~

I reached JB monday afternoon.It was a great night for me! Because I ate so many food dat I missed a lots in JB~ Of course I need a good companion to eat with me~ Ms Jia Yue and my sister as well :)

This time we craved food in the food court nearby my house. We ordered ikan bakar, clam, petai, oyster fried with egg and our beloved[ chuan shao]. I still missed the food now.. =P

Yesterday went for an interview in Tuas. It's an admin assistant. Lastly, I reject during the interview cos I not interested of the job scope. I cant learn anything for this post. Finally i realised that I cant accept the job that not related my field. I better insist on my interest and it will made me happier :D

3 comments:

[ RoSLyN ] said...

insist with what you want... believe that soon you will get a job that you like... :) can ask peggy see whether her cousin there (pan pac marina) got any vacancy...

Anonymous said...

Dear miss u n those food we had that night as well. I believe that u will get ur preference job soon. Waiting for ur good news n then my turn to treat u a good meal ^^ From, Yue

JY said...

Dear miss u n those food we had that night as well. I believe that u will get ur preference job soon. Waiting for ur good news n then my turn to treat u a good meal ^^