Thursday, July 31, 2008

A BaD NeWsS~

ArgHHHhh!!!

When i was sleeping just now

My phone rang..

OMG!

A bad news...

"You all noon shift until sun"

Which was sent by Winky

My mood totally spoilted..

I dun like go for work in FO..

That was no point for me to work there..

No Direction..Meaningless..Wasting Time..

My passion obviously reduced in this department~

****************************************************

Initially..

I bet the person who arrange the schedule

Will forget I n Winky finish training in FO till 3rd of August

Unfortunately..she has a good memory at this time -.-"

How come she remember oh??Wondering...

I know all my behaviour jus lie myself

What I thought hocus my mind temporary..

But..I should return to real life..

That was truth..

I cannot escape it forever..

It's the time awake me n face the fact~

Erm..Three days tO go..

I will free from here after three days..

I will cheers for my extrication..


No comments: