Thursday, July 31, 2008

mY OffDaY~

Yo~ Yo~ Yo
Yesterday is my offday~
Finally hav someone same offday with me^^
DeNg..dEnG..DenG..dENg...
YuP------>BaO bEi CinDy~
As promise..we went sing K together...hohoho~
We were high!!!!
Such a long time din go for sing K!!
But we were outdated ppl><
We only knew all the old song..kaka
sO...It's the time to update those mandarin song liao..hhee
After that.. We meet up wif Ms JoYlyn A
te our brunch in sushi king at 5pm..
But..Ms jOYlyn was down la..
Haiz...JoY ah JoY I miss ur crazy laughing around me
I wanna the energetic JoYlyn..
As ur name--->JoY!!!
As long as U recover sooN..
Jus take the time..
We will always beside U..Love U..Wait U
****************************************
After we helped Ms JoY move house..
We went for dinner at 9-something..
OMG..mY meal time today quite irregular..
I damn hungrY!!!
After the whole day fun..
It's the time back to real life...
Erm..I know..
I escape..
I dun wan go for work..
I'm unruliness..
But..Dat's meaningless for me go for work..
Therefore..Today I allow myself take a leave again~

No comments: