Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It WaS bOrN~

wHen i opened mY old blog~omG!!

i have posted 51 blog there for almost half a yeaR~

tHere...fuLL of mY sadneSs..mY hapPinEss..mY SpIriT..

iT accompanY mE dUrinG these sIx monThs..

i stiLL remember why i wan open that blog..

buT..noW~it meaningless foR me

dat' s enDinG~

*****************************************

I wanNa staRt mY neW life here

i spend a whole day jus for this baby~

DurinG tHese four months

I've learnt..

Be strOngeR to facE and oVercome all the difficulties

Be cheeRful even thougHt i was alone

Be faithfuL in small things

Be passion of everytHing daT i suppose to do

Be eneRgetiC when getting along with anyone

Be autHor of mY life

I starT to knOw..

shOw mY concern n love to everyone whoever i knew

LovE and cheRisH everyone that beside me

Dun live in the past

I can live by myself

I wanNa saY..

Freedom is the oxygen of the soul

It's not what U look at that matters it's what U see

Dun let someone become a priority in your life

Never explain Urself to anyone if they knew U well

Optimism made uR life simple n lively



2 comments:

vitaminyee said...

hope we can have a wondeful life ,happpy to see ur new blog !

Anonymous said...

happy to see ur new blog ,hope we can have a wondeful life !