Sunday, September 14, 2008

Frustrated~

Hmm..i know it's hard to accept the truth
Even if we sad..depressed..can't change the truth
Yesterday when i redo my report
I felt frustrated..I can't remember anything!!
Wat the fucK~
When i waited kingzy'call
I received stephie's call~surprisE
YeaH~stephie came to pick me up for yum cha with kingzy
Fortunately I have their accompanion..
My mood much more better while chit-chatting with them
Our topic is related the stuff among guys & galS
*******************************************
When i back home..
My sis crying until her eyes swollen..
I know she get scared by the robberies
She din dare to sleep..
What can i do?helpless..
No matter how i comfort her
I know it's hard for her to forget everything..
Even me need time to manage my mood tOo~
I will be fine sOon^^
Erm..Today is Mid-autumn festival
Vicky's birthdaY tOo~
Vicky~Happy BirthdaY woR~

No comments: