Tuesday, September 30, 2008

HapPY MOmenTs~

Heehee~today went out aGain..
Who's turn today?
DenG~dEnG~
Yup..Four of Us
I hav a new companion today~Ms Yee HonG
Damn long din see her d
We havin brunch at sUshi kinG
tHe group of straight hair?!

How abt uS??group of short gaL:(
After gossip~ing at susHi King
What's the next plan??
Shopping?tOo many lat lat mui todaY
Watch movie?painted skin?!clap^^
Someone wanna watch with boyfren~it's okies
wOoHoO~Cheong K-->mY favourite ;)
However Yee Hong wanna go for work
Even though I persuaded her to take leave
iT's useless..
Hehe~She's good gaL..


We took the photo before Hong Hong left~

I hope hav the chance to hang out wif her again!!

**********************************************************
I had hang out wif many frens during mY 1-month holidays
It was happy n enjoyable
They bring laughter and joy to sprinkle my times indeed
Admittedly..happy times end up faster
I left 3days here..
It's the time to countdown my leaving
Hmm..before i left
I hav a last date wif my VIP
Lookin forward^^
**In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.**

3 comments:

GIrORo said...

hehe...i'm coming^^
if gt chance, i wanna go out v u n wenni oso..^^ haha
take care ya..my lovely gal^^

GIrORo said...

xiaojun is coming.....
^^if gt chance...i wanna go out v u n wenni^^
enjoy ur life^^

**sUvY** said...

mY dear~of coz..we wait for long time zor~~take care o..miSs U^^