Saturday, September 20, 2008

A sImpLE DaY~

When I log in Msn..
Someone nudge me~mR BecKhaM(rare visitor)
"Later free o no,drink tea?"
mY answer was:DeaL~
He still add on one sentence before he offline
--->simpLy cloth..
He knew I wil take time to dress up before went out~kanasai!!
1st time yum cha at afternoOn-->3.30pm
Damn hot man!!-.-"
When he came to pick me up
I jus found out I'm his"temporary accompanion"
He has a road show at 7pm
My task was spend time with him till 6pm something~lolx
After he finished his lunch
He bring me to visit some pet shop
He intend to buy a dog~OMG
When i entered the shop..
I jus stand at the entrance and screamed!!
Damn scare maN!!!
mY lifetime enemy-->Dog
I damn fear dog even if is a cute dog
After visit pet shop
He bring me to visit JB Library?!
Har?JB has this kind of thing~library?!
He tease me dat I'm a "Mix of JB&KL ppL"#@$
However the library closed zor when we reached~Bleh:P
Then he change to another new plan-->Visit his grandmother
His grandmother stayed in hospital due to high blood pressure
She looked full-blooded although she was 88yrs old~
She is talkative and cheerful~
She talked in high tone indeed while chat with us and other patients
I became translator among him n his grandmother~lolSs
1st time i'm proud of my "teocheow"~wakaka
Thank god she will discharge the next daY^^
********************************************
After finished dinner..
Bryan bro asked me when i wanna decide to buy a new hp
I like the way he shoot me~>Straight n Clear
There is a lot of sense in what he said
I'm absolutely agree his word
Thanks my dearest bro~

**We neVer Know tHe wOrtH of waTer tiLL tHe weLL iS drY**

No comments: