Saturday, November 29, 2008

ChrIsTmaS tHemE~

YestErdaY...
After tHe Sales Mid terM tesT & HR presentatIoN
I and Stephie feel like releaseD zoR^^
CheerS foR ouR presentatiOn running smoothly..
Finally..tension can leave us forever!!!
No more presentation for the following weeKs
Of course ned to plan something tO award ourselves..
We cant waste oUr fiDaY nitez like normaL
After took a short nap..
Us and ah tie,ah hong n his brother
Headed tO Sakae Sushi
Celebrate oUr successfully presentation and their final exam~
I and stephie went tO Sasa n guardian
Grabbed somE girls' stuff
While the guys went tO juscO refill their foodstuff..
I got mY new naiL polish
mY favourite ColouR~
B.L.A.C.K~P.U.R.P.L.E~D.A.R.K R.E.D
************************************
Ho~ho~hO~
Welcome Christmas
These ppl took photos wif me
tO fulfil mY desire..
ChristmaS gives me a comfort feeL..

**wHat BeInG at LeIsUrE mEanS Is MoRe EaSiLy FeLt tHaN ReFiNeD**

No comments: