Friday, November 21, 2008

MoVe oN~

hOoraY..
Finally I hav a time to take a short break~
My life during this few weeks was damn busY..
Besides busY..sOme nonsense stuff had happened as well
Time flies without waiting anyone~
ManY things might be happened..would be changed~
Every second is unpredictable~~
We ought to follow tHe way and walking in the sunshine
Instead of bear in mind of tHe incident~
LoVe uRself..Be uRself..Follow uR heaRt
Always bear in minD tHat U own resolution
To succeed is more important than any other...
Concentrate on wHat U suppose to concentrate~~
In other words..
We couldn't halt here, mOve oN is a better choice ;)
*****************************************
I just ended the conversation with ms wenNi~
I'm missinG U very very mucH...
U still tHe one who know me very well
I love to chat with U~
We can chat whatever we want to pour out..
We always made everything became nothing to Us~

**tHe pUrpoSe of LifE iS a LifE of PuRpOsE**

No comments: