Friday, January 2, 2009

50tH~WeLcOmE 2009

Yo~Everyone HappY NeW YeaR^^
Year 2009 cOmes to towN~~
At the same time..
mY blog reach 50th post!!!
It is worth celebrating~lolz
And yet the coming new year 2009
Indicate that I'm turn 21 years old ==
Strictly speaking, I'm consider as an adult!!
No more childish mind set and I should plan for future~
First of all..
Let me commented year 2008~
As my opinion..
This is a happening year..
Not only the whole world but also my own experience
There is many big happen occured
Which related politics, environment and economic
All the matters were noticeable
*****************************
In year 2008
I did my training and finished my term 4&5
Even if this is a busy year..
We spent some time to slack off~~haha
We have done many memorability gathering,celebrating and triP
On the other hand there are some stuff made me upset as well
Admittedly, our life is fluctuant..
Life is unpredictable and short
We should learn how to forgive and forget
Delete all the sadness and hatred
Look forward the happiness approach
LoVes Deeply
Never regret anything that made us smile
CherisH everything
All the stepS above will lead u a success life;)
*********************************************
At the same time
New Year~ New Look~ New Wishes
I cut mY hair zor~
Is it very shocked?!~lolz

** Beauty Up Ur Life witH 3Ls

Lively ~Love ~LaugH **

No comments: