Monday, January 12, 2009

C.O.N.S.C.I.O.U.S.N.E.S.S~

Gosh~~The new term had started..
I gonna finished my TIS report, case study...etc..lots of stuff!!!
The final exam coming soon whereas i still dunno how to start the revision
Today I keep asking myself"suvy suvy..this is the 2nd week of this term, wat u have done ?!
Absolutely, my response is~~ nothing at all!!!How come?!
I just finished 10% of my TIS which considered as "slow progressing"~bull shit><
The due date will fast approaching me but i still waiting the time passed..
I supposed to pack my holiday mood even if the cny coming sooN..
All the tasks alert me to prepare a schedule to finish up..
Suvy~Suvy~it's time to wake up and buck up!!!
The final exam will determine my future~
*******************************************

Sometimes I felt loss in some circumstances..

This kind of dilemma happens around us everyday..

We aware that life is full of tough decision that need to made~

However, we may not realize the hasty decision may not always be the right one~

Let's take a pause to think what kind of decision we could make because the slower you go the better place you will end up in~

Even if you dunno wat shuld do for the next step or lost urself in a miserable world..

Just bear in mind that from what we get we can make it as a life and we must be the change we wish to see in the world~

2 comments:

GIrORo said...

lolz~~gal~~

long time din visit ur blog d~~
quite bz nah~~
finally gt time d~~
wah~~new look wor~~
nt bad~nt bad~~
became more young d~~haha
well~~new year is around the corner~~
happy new year~~
take care urself~~

~~xiaojun~~

Anonymous said...

gal...dun worry...once the due date is near...your progress of doing TIS will be speed up...this is what we did last time...haha....anyhow...a brand new year...wish you HAPPY2009!!!everything will be good and smooth....jia you ....miss you...muaks....

*your new hairstyle look nice*