Thursday, January 29, 2009

CaReLeSs~

Yesterday night~28.01.09
I went out with my fellow gals at danga baY
In fact, it is a great..crazy n high to M.A.X nighT
At the moment..i lost my phone unconsciously~
I admit I'm bad luck n careless..
Thanks for all gals accompany me find the phone along the way we passed
Even if we are clear that is cant found anymore..
It's okies:)
I've learnt to think from positive way of all the happening
That's pointless for me upset of losing a phone~
Therefore..
No more 012
No more photo shooting~No more photO editinG~
No more mp3 cutteR within this two months..
Goodbye..mY beloveD phone:)
In order to take it as a lessOn..
I will buy a new phone by earning myself after march..
**************************************************
Thanks Bryan din scold me whereas giv an example to comfort me
VincenT~~I will follow and take care U forever
I'm learning ur optimism instead of taking it as a burdeN
BotH of U are mY very verY important guyS iN mY hearT
mY beloved family^^
***********************************************
I will bloggin n upload the photos of the crazy yesterday night
After receiving my gals' photo..
Lookin forward tomorrow's s3c1 steamboat gatherinG!!
Keep smile and optimiSm of facinG everythinG^^
I'mma ok and no worries ;)
**CherisH YouR RelationShiP nOt YouR PossEssIoN**

No comments: