Thursday, September 24, 2009

20.09.2009 ~

20.09.2009~
Ms Suvy and Mr Max waiting this day coming
For such a long long time =)
Time flies...
It's our 3rd monthsarY
Althought all about the distance love
We never gave up..
The dispute or quarrel never happened during these 3months
U never made me drop any tears or moody
But bring a smile indeed~





U stil the same, So shy to face the camera~
But I stil love to snap U
Spicy Thai Chicken~Nice^^I'm love to smile in front of U
BBQ Chicken if I din mistaken =P
Can I always look at U all the time?!
*********************************************
During these 3months, we less to meet each other, we depend on listen each other's voice via phone or skype~I knw, that's not enough for us..Just same as u said"human being is greedy, they never satisfied especially giving love"
Our love journey was such smoothly as out of my expectation and also broke my record.Perhaps, we learnt how to be a better person, a caring couple after went through the terrible previous experience?! Indeed, we appeared at a right time so be a good matcH~
Every words that I wanna told were inside the video. Frankly, kinda disappointed by ur reaction after U watched that video. Maybe, U just a person who hardly to express urself but kept everything inside ur heart always. Nevertheless, I know U touching by it~
Needless apologize on U concentrate on ur career rather than me. I woudn't mind about it =)
As long as we LOVE and CHERISH every moment we spent~

**To Love & Be Love Is BlissFuL**

No comments: