Thursday, October 15, 2009

Enough Is As Good As A Feast~

My life..
It's busy but I know how to deal with it finally~
Event..Make me stronger, be mature, gain knowledge
" For every minute in organizing, an hour is earned"
And also the observation of different character in this world
No matter how people behave, despite of the people I first meet,
normal fren, or even my BFF
just be myself =)

"Enough is as good as a feast"
I'm content of my life
Because I have all the loveliness surround me
My life full with love
Love is beautiful
Regardless love relationship, frens and family
It make ur life blossom

On three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life
" It goes on"

We're waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen
Or who we're going to meet, where we're going to wind up
So, learn to take life as it comes at you

** When The World Turn It Back On You, You TuRn Ur BacK On tHe World**

No comments: