Sunday, October 18, 2009

ShadoW of the PAST~

In the previous post, I mention "Honesty"
I even proud and glad that U totally different with others..
Initially I thought U never tell lies to mE
U never hide everything from me..
However...it still happened~

If last time U told me U loved her before
Instead of U told me that U never crush on her
I wont thinK it was a big matter
But the problem is Ur answer is different with the last time
Lastly, U admit u lie me and the truth is U crush on her before

Yea..my tears start the war in my eye after U told me
At that moment, my mind was " U same as him"
Guy always denied the Ex Lover deep inside their heart once~
Frankly, she is ur past, I dun hav the right to mind her
and also U already get rid of the past when we met
But the force of my previous experience discouraged me
If u honestly told me the story about the PAST
Rather than told me she's the one loved u..
The outcome will be different~

I admit he left a "shadow" in my heart~
So, I'm fear of cheating on the "Ex Lover Story"
Maybe I'm afraid it became a threat for me again even it was a "white lie"
Although we compromise afterwards..
I still need time to let it go

**There's a 'lie' Inside 'BelieVe'**

No comments: