Friday, October 16, 2009

Faker MasK~

I startled when knew the truth..
Even it happened a very long ago~
I blamed myself how foolish I was before
People always said " everything happens for a reason"
I'm fully agree of this quote~
Speechless of what the person had done~
Let the past be the past..

Somemore I forgot everything and couldn't remind any single pieces
Nevertheless people may forgot what u said, what u've done
But never forgot how the feel
Still, I sympathy the previous of me~
Such a miserable life for me..
It just a flaw of my life

Nowadays honesty just a lonely word and hardly ever heard
Maybe some people is so nice to you or bring the happy and love to you
U can feel the life is wonderful when you just beside them
Or even need them all the time
In fact what u're feeling is fake...
However they just untrue and wear a different mask
telling many pretty lies with their pretty face
The fact will be discovered or exposed when the time was right~

As long as people admit their fault by themselves
We may forgive and ended up peacefully
What if they denied or even repeated again
What we can do is look down them and disappointed
The worst is they cheated the one who sincerity to them
There's nothing much left to say~
Life is too short, it's hard for us to meet a true fren or true love
Please do cherish the people love and care you

Frankly I'm grateful of what I've went through before
As people always told
" Whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it.
U'll find the happiness is come to you when you being set free"
Yea, I do so~
Because I have the love I need to live
A someone to believe and never tell lies
The one is true to me and I can depend upon
~♥ ~love


** The Brightest Future Will Always be Based On A Forgotten Past**

Just now saw eason posted a video in his facebook,so I'm posted here to share with everyone, kinda meaningful,and I simply love all the quote inside =)

No comments: