Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Be SmarT :: Be MatuRe ~

In fact, nobody can predict how was our "future", however I'm the silly one who expect too far..How childish I was ?! LOL

Life is too short to plan everything you desired, better take up your life as where it was.

After I back JB, I meditate on something about "future". Frankly, he really mature than me. In his eye, I jus a lil innocent girL. My view too superficial when we discuss on some issue. Perhaps, I just wan to live in a simple and peaceful life, always think everything as simple way. Nevertheless, this world is too cruel and realistic. I totally agree with his opinion.

Since I gonna graduate next year, working life is the next challenge to me~aW!!

My thought will be affected after I start my working life as he told me. I cannot as childish as now. Working life = adult life, no more CHILD!! Frequently, i admire his mature and his general knowledge, when can I be a SMART lady?! pondering...

Suvy wants to know more, learn more but not only focus on studies, studies STUDIES again ==" I DON'T WANT be a person with limited outlook!! struggling...

Be Smart + Be Mature = Motto of 2010!!

No comments: