Monday, December 28, 2009

Catch Up & UpdateD~

Few weeks ago, I met with 2 "long time no see" frenS~
Suh Fen and Kelly.
Suh fen n kelly same class during their 3yrs junior schooling life.
I knew suh fen during my 3yrs senior scholin life.
So how about me and Kelly Lee?!
She's my fren in Leos Club~

We met in a board game cafe which new opened few months ago.
It located opposite of the entrance of Plaza Pelangi.
When we arrived, these 2 gals already warm up themselves~get HiGH!!
They are so in LOVE of acting =="



We super high while played few games there.
Scream and langh as LOUD as nobody business~ XD
What's the game make us snatch the card like a siao po?!

Especially these two gals,
snatch like a crazy gals.
Lastly, Suh Fen was the WINNER of the day~



Take care gals,see next time ya ;)



No comments: