Monday, December 28, 2009

Never Ended FriღndshiP~

This outing is very meaningful for me~
Because I can met my gaLsS whom I missed a lots a lots...

Siew Huang, worked in KL after she graduated from baking course.
Although she work in KL, never date out together ><
She almost disappear in my life ady...

Marion, finally met her after she get well :)
I'm feel blissful that she's healthy now.
She looked more spirit and even gain weight ^^

Jia Yue, a bestie whom I never forgot to date :)
She still the one bring lots of laughter for us
Finally she found a real happinesS..

Cindy, needless to say, My best family forever~
Everything more than wordS~




Can we have more n more gathering next time? ;)










I LOVE YOU ALL◕‿◕



**They are not Passerby but Best Friend Forever❤ **

No comments: