Thursday, August 7, 2008

GlaD tO HaV U..U..n U~

That was many people come into our life..
No matter they stay for how long~
We always keep them inside our heart~
They be a part of our memory~our life
I wanna introduce them noW!
1st seaT--->Yup!Dat's heR~mS weNnI
That's nobody can replace hEr position in mY hearT~
She is my 15 years friends..although we always apart, our friendship never fade away.She's the only one who know me very well~I loVe hEr very very mucH..LookiNg forward oUr TriP^^
When i'm unhappy..if chat with her a while..mY mood recovered soOn~
~PeggY DeaR~
She is mY big big dear since i came to kl study..It's my pleasure to be friend with her..I only can said she is my angel in kl..When i sad..I need her hug badly..I can cry n release out all my sadness in her hug..She's the one who always share my happiness..secret..sadness..Frankly,if without her..I dunno how was my life at kl..PeggY~i Miss U a LotS!!
~baO bEi ViKki~
This gal..mY lovely sister~She always care me..love me although i din care of her even scold her many times..Luckily..I realised she important to me too..I can laugh very loud when beside her..She always do some stupid n foolish things dat made me angry..But..I know..she wont leave me alone^^I hoPe mY cutie viKki happy forever
~BaO bEi sTePhiE~
She love to act some funny pose made us laugh..She always bring laugh for Us..She is a cheerful gal..She accompany me since we start our term 4..We always have ouR 2 people world..hehe^^She very care of me..I can feel the sincerity caring..We always chit chatting till very late..She beside me when i lost..She understand how was my feeling..
~Bao bEi CindY~
This gal~i damn adore her..We always together since tem1..We always do something very foolish..But we still enjoY^^..She's the only one can enjoy my lifestyle as well..I love her thought..Since i knew her..I tell myself..I wanna care this gal forever..I can do whatever i want when with her..I love she always share her stuff with me..Is a warm feeL..
~Mr kOk LoNg~
He's the one let me hav the warmest feel in this world..He let me learnt a lot..Know a lot..change a lot..He let me know what's called cherish n lost..Thanks for him let me be stronger n mature..He know me quite well..Know what i need..caring me..I'm always be a little gal in front of him..hmm..I really appreciate everything~
~baO bEi XinYi~
She is the newest BaO beI in my life..Welcome her^^Before she move in, both of us seldom talk even we are same class,same group..Maybe that's fate bring such a good friend for me..We always stay at home during training..Mayb that's the chance let us getting along..I love to chat with her..She will be my family forever~Thanks foR her accompany^^
~Marion~
Wow~this gal..She is one of the important person in my high school life~We have a lot of ambition..She full of talent~So proud to be her best fren^^hehe..When i with her, I can be the real of me..We always gossip here n there..So happy~muacKZzz
~JiaYuE~
This pretty gal~We hav many memories during my high school life..I always care n worry her during that time.After graduate,she become a lady woR~She is a sweet sweet gal..I miss to shopping n sing k with her..hehe^^Even I at kl..She always my best fren~muackZz
~SiEw hUanG~
This fren..haha..She need my caring always..But i happy to take care of her..wahaha..But..since she study in kl, she finally found her happiness~glad to know this...But i know she cant live without me..kaka~Love her Love HeR~
~mS wInKY~
This gal~~~I must thanks her for thousand ya!!!She is my spirit during my training life~We only can depend each other during training!!!She always help me~She's the only one can accompany in the lousy hotel~WinkY..ThankS a LotS~
~Ms JoYlyn~
Yup~dat's her---> mS joY who i have mentioned in my previous blog!!She is a gal full of joyful and brighten all her fren's life..But..she too energetic :p If wanna hang out, U cannot without her^^..She is a Big Blur Queen n her habit not like a gal..heehee~Just received a good news about her..haha..anyway..I hope she stay happiness forevEr~

She is Roslyn..I know her from a food event--->molecullar gastronomY~She is my senior..not only at college..She same high school with me toO~Although i less saw her..But..She always care of me..She always visit my blog, know my recent news from there, concern me..Is very warmful~She like a big sister o..I wish her has a shiny future~
Eei~~~Why gals take huge part in my life huh??Exactly no!!Still left 2 guYs..xixi.
~aH tIe~
Due to the photo take with him was damn ugly..So..I cant put here la~bleh^^..We must take a new photo again liao..Update updaTe!!!He is the member of mY small 7 family..His identity is niece..wohoO~He always made joke, and the only man in our family..haha~proud gua??I hope heaven will bring him a fate gal to him soOn~~~
LasT but not least...
This guY called Mr ChiEw..He can read my mind although we know each other for few months,He's my supporter when I'm very upset..He always comfort me, care me from the bottom of his heart even though he far from me..He's my best sing k partner..I'm thankful to have this friend..Moreover,He's a mentor in my life~mR cHieW,tHankS U come into mY life~
Not only those people above~anyone whoever hang out with me before, or come into my life temporary, i wanna saY~Glad tO haV U all..In my life dun hav "passerbY", thanks for U all for every gathering ,every memory since i know what 's call friends~




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear Suvy...
i so sorry made u wei nan
i wan to release my feel
but i forget u...
i just know i cannot do anything tat i wan...
anything tat i do maybe made ppl sad...
i feel sorry but i really cannot be the Cindy tat u wan now..
give me some time...pls...

Unknown said...

haha..finally i hav found ur blog..
yeah...hope tht everything will be fine...
sorry to say only now find ur blog...
haha...hope tht we can meet when i m holiday...

PeGGy said...

my dear~
really touch~
i don know i can be de angel in some1 heart~
actually u oso de angel in my heart~
everytime i feel sad,
de first people tat i think is u~
really thx alot~
really~
muakz~