Monday, August 25, 2008

She goNna LeaVe~

When we cheers for ending of suckSs training life~
A gal who always accompany me since our training life was started
Yup..iT's her~BaobEi XinYi
She will move out from small 7 tomorroW..T.T
We always chit chatting until midnight..
A good listener^^
She always support my decision..
Even though the result was unexpected n disappointed..
From her there, I've a lot of encouragement..
Since she move in..Our home filled with warm again~
~The 1st gathering that she joined with us~
She has another identity in our home~
That's sweet soup+dessert chef..hehe
Sometimes she will do the main dish as well..wOohOo
~The 1st dinner cooked bY xInyI

Althought she stayed in small 7 for such a few months..
We have a lotZz of memories as well~
~The "assorted donutS" was created bY BaO bEi~
~OuR 1st ProduCt-->Mayonnaise Egg
BaO bEi xIn Yi~
Although U've move out from small 7
We're family forever
We won't forget U
We always be here for U when U need~
Remember..small 7's dooR open for U every second~
Small 7 be Ur shelther..Ur sweeT hoMe~
Our memory..friendship wont fade away~
I wisH U haV a wonderfuL and memorable Sabah Trip
We looking forward Ur back and share with Us
ThankSs Ur accOmpanY during this four monthS
I always need Ur accompanion yo~
ThankSs foR uR concerning as well
Especially todaY~
Ur shoulder and HugZz readY for mE when I weaK~
~My Lovely family~
~I hope U always stay cheerful as this photO~
**Separation brings reunion**

No comments: