Saturday, August 30, 2008

I'M BaCk~

Yo~I'm coming back jor..
I will stay at JB for 1 month..
I wanna date with all my frenZz..
So..Plz contact Me o..
Yesterday i went tO FY anniversary..
The photOs will be uploaded soOn..
***********************************
~TaggeD bY CheryL YonG~
1. Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
Yup..

2. Describe yourself in one word?
CheerfuL^^

3. Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Nope!!

4. Who would you pick,someone who really loves you or the one you love?
Obviously..I haven't get the answer yet

5. Does it feel good to love?
Everyone need L.O.V.E

6. God is giving you just 5 minutes to live, IF you love someone special what will you say to that
person?
Can you accompany me for 5 minutes?

7. What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
Let him be

8. Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Yup.

9. What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
Normal gua..

10. What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
You will get what U've done..

[ACT 2]

1. Best place to cry?
My room..

2. Who do you love the most?
Family & Friendz

3. Ever hated someone so bad?
Hate someone is tiring..

4. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
Dat one is lie or kept from someone?wondering..

[LAST PERSON]...

1. Had a beer with?
Joy.Cindy.Ah Pei~~Ladies NighT

2. Went to the movies with?
Peggy.Xinyi.Ming.Kok Hong.Kok Long.Ann

3. Talked on the cell phone with?
Beckham.

4. You hugged?
Peggy DeaR

5. You yelled at?
I din do this for a long time..

[IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU]...

1. Kissed someone?
Nope..

2. Sing/Sang/Sung?
Next Wed..hehe

I tag:
1. Marion
2. aH tIe
3. Joylyn
4. Qxjing
5. Kelly
6. Dragonfly


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eh... I kena tagged by u but where should i post my blog leh? Hehe...

-jOyLyn-