Monday, July 6, 2009

Love aCroSsinG Sing@pore~

Due to my dear has further consultation of his injury, certainly as his gf, i will tag along to singapore~
After having the breakfast, we start our journey but the sunshine is tOo "shining" le gua?!

I love tO snap ur driving post--ConsideR a "charming look"?!lolz
tHe traffic jam make u sO whiny and yet my tricks beautify ur mooD..After stepped out from da hospital, we headed to our next destination==>Sentosa!!
Yippee=)
Even if U never drove to there before, we still can reach safely, u're"lek zai"^^
Unadmittedly, guys' direction sense is better than gals..
tHe beautifuL beach~ But i prefer the prettiest Redang :P




This is the 1st time i went Sentosa, surely my dear gonna be my tour guide to bring me visit the famous destination in singapore..Due to I cant tolerate the sunshine, we better fai fai find a shelter--> @quarium =)
mY poOr dear is too starvinG!! but look cute XD******************************************
We only know for few months, probably we not the ideal partner to each other..
Nevertheless
We come to love not by finding a perfect person
but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly...
tHat's called "Love tHeory"
Apparently, we have a long way to go and figure out =)
Awaiting our next trip->xxx
Meanwhile...countdown the day we apart...
** Don't CounT tHe DaYs But Count tHe MemorieS**

No comments: