Monday, July 6, 2009

S.i.s.t.a. On tHe Bo@rd~

Yea, after sticking with my dear for few days, it's the turn for my best sista^^
SO..mY sundaY is the great daY of me!!!
Firstly, I and jiayue attended the Student Recital 2009 organized by twelve notes music centre at JOTIC.

Who's the talent gal??yea, it's my best sista,marion=)
Finally we can watch ur piano performance!!!!that's awesome~

My dear, u looked thin, pls take care and be strong to face the illness~

Her piano instructor Marion with her VIP--> Mummy

Another VIP to her--> sister, patricia~

Family photo^^Three of them look alike~
JJ come along tOo~
**********************************************
After attended the performance, me and jiayue date another 2 gals for dinner..This is the 1st time we go this restaurant..I surprise that Jaybee has this kind of restaurant!!It kinda matching my expectation~The decoration,atmosphere and the food are very satisfactory!!I'm wonder this restaurant will be our regular gathering place?!





That's some funniest and nice photo gonna share here~Indeed, the facebook has more photos
Our newest sexy babe~Stephie Lee!!!raped by jiayue==
Another victim~Cindy YonG!!still struggling..








No comments: