Saturday, July 25, 2009

SpeciaL DinneR~

Yesterday night is a great night for me!!Wonder I named this post as"special dinner"?!
This time, the specialty of this dinner not the food but the people~
I never try had a dinner with brother and best frens together..Anyway, a good try^^..
The reason i invited the two gang people from different world is I wanna recommend
"that's cafe" to my brother moreover i and jiayue miss the chicken chop of "that's cafe" a lots,
why don't i make it as a group to dine together?
Initially, i thought the situation would be weird, bored or awkward due to the people that i invited never met before and the existance of "age barrier".
Apparently, I'm the one consider too much, the situation is out of my expectation, they all dash along throughout the dinner. Therefore, unexpected always happen :D

Finally had a dinner outside with brother~Bryan
Not only wif my bro, but also his best pal, wenHan tagged along~ Do we look alike??
Yea, my best sista always~

When we settle the bill, we met our senior of taylors, vyon at the cafe..On the half way i and cindy chat wif vyon, vyon suddenly called my brother's name!Yea, such a coincidence, vyon is my brother's high school classmate!!!
SO, that's what i said
" the unexpected always happen" :P

No comments: