Saturday, August 1, 2009

BacK tO KL~

Yup,I'm currently in KL, times flies ya, the class starto!!
So how was my 1st day of UNI?!
It's definitely feel excited to meet all da frens who never meet during these 3months holiday
However I'm kinda unwilling to back for class..hehe :P

Hmm,let's talk about how was my 1st week UNI life..
Small 7 family had dinner with chef patrick at AC and chilling at snowflake
on the day we reach KL.
Oops, not small 7 family anymore, the new hosue is 13-28..haha

KOk hong coming college on the 2nd day
So, the yum cha session ON after the classes.
Miss the time we always yum cha together after class
Glad to meet this fren, take care guy =)

My new house is far from college, i need to walk for 15 minutes.
Therefore i gonna wake up earlier to prevent late for attending the classes. =(
Due to the internet service haven fixed yet
4 of us feel bored of staying home after class
Normally we went to library facebook-ing or play cards to spend the idle time
Beside that we went swimming after dinner
Absolutely our main purpose is lost weight~lolz
But it really a healthy activity =D

Finally, thursday coming~
Peggy and stephie back to their home sweet home coz we no class on friday
But how me and cindy survive during the 4days holiday without internet?! ><
Apparently, I wont giv up my thursday night easily
Me, exzora, chef patrick and stephanie went for drink at republic to spend the lonely night ;)

Uncle sam came to pick me up for breakfast on the friday morning, xinyi come along too
What's for eat as the breakfast?! Dim sum always the best choice^^
I lovin and miss it so muCH~
After breakfast, the technical people came to my house to set up the internet service~HooraY!!
However me and cindy almost fall sleep while they were fixing it~
After that we meet with xinyi and jom to Times Square to start our shoppinG time!!
Not only us at there, sean, peggy, exzora,doreen and jiaying join toO
It's been a long time I din shop with such a big group =)
Anyway, it's a lovely and fun friday for me~

I'm missing u...
Don't u??
Few months to go but it never fade our love away~
There's always a place for u in my heart
** L.O.V.E **

No comments: