Saturday, August 29, 2009

tHe barrIeR tHaT We NeveR Had befOre~

The monday night,
We phone chatting as usual..
After chat for a while,
I felt the way you speak is too aggressive~
I guessing something troubled you
Even wondering am I say something offend U...
Yet you reply me nothing and hang up~
Afterward, I received a msg from u..
"Since you back to kl, I know many things will change but I think I can accept it
cos not need me tell you, as my girlfren you should know how to do"
I stunned while I saw the msg...
The msg is hurtful and I really dunno what I had done...
Whereafter I call you for few times but u never pick up the phone
Lastly, you call back and tell me the truth~
The photo is the fuse which make u sad and unaccceptable~
U tell me " I never expected my gf will do like this.."
U say U and other guys nothing different in my heart~
U never know every word from your mouth
How hurtful it was and stabbed in my heart deeply...

Once upon a time the similar issue happened before,
He stand at the same side as u and tell me his discontentment...
Unexpectedly I never think that I was wrong on that time~
Nevertheless I admit I'm wrong this time...
If I'm the previous of me,
I may insist on my opinion and quarrel with U~
However I stayed silent while U pour out every single words.
Apparently, U changed me to be a better person~
***********************************************

After the 3 days conciliation...
Finally the barrier between us disappear ;)
U apologized for lost temper and willing to change ur notion
In fact I understand ur reaction while saw the photo in facebook
The much a guy love a girl, the more he care about the girL
Perhaps in your heart, I'm not a perfect girlfriend..
I swear tO you I will change for u before I came kl..
Whereas I disappointed U afterwards...
I forgot to behave myself while havin fun with fellow friends
Actually I do change for u but U may not realise
Sometimes U satirized me
I never get angry and yet smile to treat it just a kidding~
No matter how hurt ur words that night, I still keep quiet and apologised
Close frens shocked by my response~
I smile to 'em and said " As u all know, quarrel only collapsed me"
Ya, I learnt from previous experience
" Give and take can mitigate the dispute..."
Now, I still the one loved by U and stay sweet as before~
This is what I deserve =)
** SometimE tHe Best We Can Do Is JusT ApologizE anD Let thE PasT Be tHe PaSt**

No comments: