Saturday, August 22, 2009

Give mE SomE StrengtH~

The degree life totally different with the time when i study in higher diploma..
When i study higher diploma, senior always tell"sem 1 of degree is honeymoon"
The words influence me that degree life is a wonderful life~
However..the truth is opposite of the word!!!
Our course structure had been admended due to we will move campus at the end of year
As a result, we have to organize an event in three months ><
Meanwhile, we have 8 assignment on hand!!
One word can describe my situation-->BusY
Although, we only attend 4days classes a week,the time still not enough for me~
Absolutely i became the slave of time =(
Everyday fully utilized by the event, assignment, research,group discussion...
Apparently I dun hav any extra time for leisure activities unless sleeping..
My mind appeared the deadline of all assignment and event
To remind me to finish up all the workload on time ==
But I eager to having any new ideas or plan for my event instead of the deadline!!
After meeting with the sales exec of times square..
I realized that I should be more knowledgeable..energetic and firm
Otherwise our event wont going smoothly...
Seriously.. I need some strength...
I lazy to talk because I tired..
My mind packed by the event so I just wanna stay in front of laptop
I lazy to entertain people, I lazy to concern people
But I still love you all
I do appreciate everyone's concern
Yesterday chat with Mr C in msn..
I glad that he finally get rid of the past and move on..
Hopefully she will be the mean girl
Thanks for he listen me pour out all the stress too
************************************************

** tHe tImE tO ReLaX Is wHen YoU Don't HavE tIme FoR It**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel helpless cos i dun know how to help u oso...but i will give u the strength as many as u need...brave up my dear...^^