Wednesday, August 5, 2009

TaKe A BreaK~

Now..it's 3rd week of semester!!
The workload stressed me out ><
Dissertation topic submit on MondaY~
Draft of Marketing Research Introduction part submit on TuesdaY~
Another important assignment-->EVENT!!!
Recently, all my times filled by the EVENT><
" Anime.Cosplay" Nov.09
Lunch Time = meeting
BreaK time = meeting
Finished class = meeting
All about the meeting ==" -->The poor life of secretary
I wan a BreaK~ a BreatH ~a good quality sleeP ~ a niCe Food~

*************************************************************
Suddenly, miss this cutie lots~
Baobei, be strong =)
Jiejie always support U..muackZ
Yo~The New gang borned!!
Lots of laughter and fun with them~Enjoy^^

Farewell Dinner with Xiao Hui~


HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ STEPHIE PRINCESS
The babe I misses a lot during my long holidaYsS
A memorable 21st birthday celebration for U~ The blessing around U~

Thanks for always be there for me at anytime

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for always there for me too...
I appreciated for those things u hav done for me...i love u...please do let me know if u r really unhappy,cos u were not alone since the moment we stay together till now...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for always there for me too...
I appreciated for those things u hav done for me...i love u...please do let me know if u r really unhappy,cos u were not alone since the moment we stay together till now...

From ur dear Stephie...^^