Sunday, August 30, 2009

August-->The BirTHdaY MontH~

Time flies fast..
The August comes to end~
This month is the birthday month indeed..
After the celebration with Stephie..
Who's be the next??

Oh ya..Is this guy~My nephew..Tie Zai

Where we celebrate his 21st??
Buffalo Restaurant @ Mentari
There food there is nice with the reasonable price~
3 courses costs RM16.90 nett
Moreover including the bread and beverage~
The lamb chop that I ordered =)


All the mentari gang celebrate for this big guY~
Yea~Groupy^^
Next after ah tiE~
Ms Doreen~25.08.2009 @ AMP Square


With those active ppL make me get higH^^

Doreen~HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

The hyper active guy~Mr Ong
Yup..He same surname with me ==
But according our marketing lecturer~
I'm the Ong with good one
But he's the Ong with bad onE :P
Anyway, welcome the new fren =)

Another new fren~Mr. Bryan
Yup..He same nickname with my dearest brother ==
He super funnY and gay a bit..lolx
But he's not available already
A 25yrs old guy engaged with his lovely fiancee

Yo~Everyone get HIgH!!!

My dearest Stephie~
Although we less stick together
less chit-chatting
less hang out
Since the new semester commenced
BUT But bUt
I still LOVE U ;D
I do Concern U as before
No matter how~
Please do not hesitate find mE as
Ur loyaL listener
Or
shoulder paD
Remember..
I alwayS be tHere foR U when u're HAPPY or UpseT
It's my pleasure tO shaRe ur joyness and sadnesS =)
I'm glad for u when I saw all the frens around U
And bring tHe fun~
Finally I saw the old hyper active stephie rebOrn!!

Yo..This ladY
My dearest Peggy~
The gal always stay an important place in my heaRt
We've been 1months roommateS + classmates
We Stick together everyday at College
At home..at Room even Sleep togetheR
Although U always in front of me every second
I never feel annoying at all
Whereas feel lovely whenever U beside mE~
Tidy up the rooM ~Help me settle those lil stuff ~
Sometimes done my part for the assignment when I rushing the event stuff
Make me laugh when I felt stressful~ Be my listener when I moody
Chatting with me when I hard to fall sleep
Give me a comfortable seat when I watch drama or fb~ing
I felt comfy when stay with U in our lil roOm~
I do appreciate everything u've done ;D
Love~MuackZz
Happy Birthday tO the birthday guy and gaL
Even if everyone almost bankrupt
after so many 21st Birthday CelebrationS
I do enjoy all the celebrationS =)
**No Road Is Long WitH tHe GooD CompanY**


No comments: