Monday, July 20, 2009

When tWo Become One~

The day of last month, your surprise and words touching me and make my days different=)
It's been sometimes since you just came into my life, the laugh,secure and caring
sprinkle my days
People may doubt our love and claim that we too fast be couple but we smiled into ourselves and believe that we are different to each other.

I love the way you love to hold me in the warmth of your embrace which is my favourite place to give me the sense of security..

I love to peep at ur eating and driving look, it blushing your cheek and being a shy boy..
The kacau-ing when u drive, 38-ing together, watching"leng zai & leng lui" together and everything we did together make people think we are childish couple but we still enjoy it:P

However, we using a mature way to communicate during discussion to share opinion.
We are the little girl and little boy meanwhile we are lady with man if be serious.
Absolutely, this is our "specialty" ~lolz.

Last but not least~
HAPPY 1st MontHsary tO
MAX vs SUVY


** Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regret
So love the people who treat you right
Forget about the ones who don't**

No comments: