Monday, May 3, 2010

Different Perception~

Sometimes people may hold a different perception with you
They may not understand your thought and your decision~
There's no one should be blame
Just different people different thought,different judgement~
We have no rights to force people follow our minD,control by us
Because life's freedom~
They may not understood my situation, my perception,
It doesn't affect me.
I never blame whoever different thought as mine~
I still insist my decision..
I know which decision is right for me~
I understand it very clear,
Because nobody will clear than me how worse the outcome
How uncomfortable situation that I will stay
and how scary the memory that person gave me~
Even if I forgot and may forgive everything,
My decision just want to respect my boyfriend
And concern his feeling~
The boyfriend know as clearly as me
He knew how terrible of the past~
So he protect me all the time
It just a way to protect us and make our life easier

For this matter,
frankly I did not angry or disappointed
It just a small deal for me
And this was not the first time I involved in this kind of situation
Perhaps the decision this time was different with previously
Because this time, my decision was not solely depend on me
But takes my boyfriend as consideration as well..
I should concern the one who love me and protect me~

No comments: