Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Life's Change~

Recently, the hottest topic fly over in our classroom was
"where you go for training?"
Yup, our training around the corner~
While I studied my course, my ambition was work in overseas..
However, people's thinking changed by the time and environment..
At last, I cant achieve what I planned previously.
I decided settled down in singapore rather than macau or other countries
The main reason was HIM~
Absolutely, I never had a chance to experience the working life in overseas
If u asked me " did you regret of it?"
Definitely I will.
But I'm clearly that we always stay in a dilemma and life full of "opportunity cost"
We gonna lost something in order to get another valuable for us~
We cant have both fish and bear paw..
Therefore, I quite encourage all my friends to work in overseas since we're young :)
Even though I cant fulfill my dream, I will make my life great in another way~
Suvy never be a person without any life target or ambition..
I wont let my life full with regretfuL but worthfuL
Always remember a quote "Make life great and never left it without anything"
The enthusiasm hide deeply inside my minD
I'm truly look forward my future life without any fears or worrieS [certainly not marriage]
Hopefully same to all my fellow frenS~

I do appreciate HE step into my life
And make my life fulleSt..
I believe HE is the right person
stay beside me achieve my dreamS together
and make me STRONGER =)

** If life gives you lime, make margarita. If life gives you lemon, make lemonade **

1 comment:

Ee Siong 一雄 said...

wish you the best.
加油哦!