Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Sky Of May ♥~

On 30th April 2009
I first met a guy with 13 ear piercingS
My first impression towards him
" curiosity of the reason why he pierced so much on his ear?"
First time played bowling because of him.
Ate Korea cuisine with him.


Time flies fast, We've been known each other for 1year..
All the scene remained clearly on my minD
Still remembered the content of 1st chatting message he sent me
I received it at eason's house warming party~
That message is the beginning for us to understand each other..

So, I love the month of May
The whole sky filled of L.O.V.E~


Yesterday night I awake from few nightmareS
I damn hate nightmares, it unsecured me
Nightmare gave me a symptom of "black happening"
But he msg me " bad dream will turn into good thing..."
It touches my heart deeply
even if he's not beside me while I woke up

**The best scene in the whole world is the one who hold your hand tightly**

No comments: